About My Notepad

sometimes i use another pc to online, and there is one problem, bookmark.. yes bookmark for website.. so, i try to solve this problem, and i find it.. just use blogspot.. with this i can open my bookmark anywhere i want, and i also can share with everyone (they said sharing is caring, ??) Last thing,

Welcome to My Notepad.. TQ, n plez leave comment if u want
and dont comment about my english :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Learn Website

Actually i still student in university, so many things i still learn, and my links most of it are about coding and scripting.. (coz im in degree of software engeneering) .so if you want to learn programming just go to link( if you ask me dont hope the answer!!)

1.MSDN (code with Microsoft)

2.9lessons (This web..wow wow wow.. one person and he is verrry good in web scripting)





3.homeandlearn



1 comment:

Shino said...

Later on, you must to teach me web programming. Ahaks..