About My Notepad

sometimes i use another pc to online, and there is one problem, bookmark.. yes bookmark for website.. so, i try to solve this problem, and i find it.. just use blogspot.. with this i can open my bookmark anywhere i want, and i also can share with everyone (they said sharing is caring, ??) Last thing,

Welcome to My Notepad.. TQ, n plez leave comment if u want
and dont comment about my english :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My HTML5 Learn Link

What is HTML5, it is the latest HyperText Markup Language, yeah the easy way to answer this question : P

Actually, this night, i want to settle my work(website) and while im looking at w3school, the title "Learn HTML5" make me go to that link, so i test this new html and "WOW, why when i learn web scripting before, this thing not in syllabus) becoz tis is a new thing of course it not in your old syllabus stupid

But today, internet can be our teacher, so use it!! Below is my links :

No comments: